Apink's Naeun New Nose


A_Pink_Naeun_Plastic_Surgery_We_Got_Married


Yesterday, while watching 'We Got Married' (shamefully) to examine the new celebrity coupling of SHINee's Taemin and A-Pink's Naeun I saw something different almost immediately
Though I'm not much of a Pink Panda myself, I am completely well-aware of A Pink member's, Naeun, appearance and the second I saw her face, I was completely well-aware that there was a huge difference in her nose tip, it being more pointy and more "mature" looking, if you want to say.

snsd_yoona_gee
Before the "unnir, didn't mean it!" or "her nose is the same", I'm going to say: No, Pink Pandas! It's not lighting, make-up, angle or whatever excuse that you can pull out of your ass to defend A-Pink's Naeun. She got a new nose! Simple as that. Your beloved Naeun went under the knife and now, even kinda looks a bit like KARA's Gyuri. Although she's an idol who has a shit load of schedules and is always in the camera, a nose job takes around a week or two to remove bandages, the extremely notable swelling sometimes even disappearing in a matter of daysafter.
A_Pink_Naeun_Plastic_Surgery_We_Got_Married

Ultimately, it's unquestionable that her nose in different. And although I'm not against plastic surgery, I actually liked Naeun's old nose much more than this one... her looking much cuter (fitting a bunch more with A-Pink's concept) as her old self than her new self.
What do you think about her new nose? Like it? Hate it?

Leave a Reply