Who am I?

I should introduce my not-so-famous self first. Ekhm ekhm.


 

Well, my internet pals calls me Niki for short. Being mind-blowingly awesome since 15 years ago. I fell from hell heaven at 1998. I’m an unknown sophomore in my school and I don’t have much friends in real life. I’m kinda awkward and I laugh like an ahjumma. I judge everything and write it in my draft-books. Simple minded girl. Desktop wallpaper maker. Rapper wannabe. Procrastination queen. Jobless hobo. Daydreams too much. Still a weirdo. Will probably ended up living alone with EXO’s poster covering her walls (this sounds so wrong for pervies) Also, will probably scare children.


Pretty Korean, Asian culture, Japanese, Korean, writing, fanfictions, reading, ccomics, detective conan, naruto, bleach, anime, variety shows, music shows, percy jackson, annabeth chase, nico di angelo //basically PJO series, period.// music concert, kpop, jpop, foods, chocolate, monotone-colors, friends, twitter, procrastinating, lazy, singing, gaming, bullying, karate, novels, tumblr, internet, laptop, asianfanfics, fanfiction.net, music videos, photoshop, and roleplay pretty much sums my lifeless life.

You can find me almost everywhere ( don't hesitate to ask me! ;] ). Which means, in every social media. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path, Instagram, Line, Kakao Talk, Wordpress, and the list goes on; you name it.

Gosh. I love Korea. As much as I love Japan. I mean; Girls' Generation, EXO, F(x) //basically smtown// , Girl's Day, Infinite, APink, 4Minute and many more. As for fandoms, I'm just an-atomic-molecule of sone, inspirit, and exostan

Oh. And I love Kim Jongdae a.k.a Chen ak.a EXO's Dansheen Masheen a.k.a Orange Troll; to the point of no return.

Sooooooo I guess that’s all -insert siwon’s emoticon here- catch ya later o/

Leave a Reply